Monday 30 July 2012

I just love typo

Hello,
I love typo especially the bargain table. I got all of this for under $20.


this book was $7 down to $1 because it was missing a button. Easy fix.
This calendar was printed around the wrong way.  I couldn't resist the birds so i figured i would just turn it around.
And these letters were a dollar each because they had the tiniest scratches.
I also got this Ipad case, it really does suit my style.

Hope you have had a great start to the week.
Love Possum





 

1 comment:

  1. Oh those finds are amazing. I got a fully working retro camera from there for $2 reduced from $150 as it had a scratch (i'm still yet to notice where the scratch is) which totally made my day!! I love 'open packaging' as a reason for marking things down to $1, ok, i was planning on opening the packaging anyway!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete